Reschedule Or Cancellation
Any ticket cancellation/modification request is applicable only if we are informed by phone within 48 hours of the bus departure time, and it is limited to ONLY ONE change (one purchase, one cancellation/modification).
We provide a refund system for customers based on specific conditions.
70% Refund will be provided if the customer wants to cancel a journey according to the following rules:
- The customers has to inform Mekong Express at least 48 hours before departure time. If the cancellation is not made on time, refund is not automatic. Thus, customer has to contact Mekong Express and enquire for refund eventualities.
- Has to be proceed on the same credit card account used by the customer to book the initial service
- Takes 7 working days starting from the following week, customer has to send the last 4 digit numbers of his/her credit card to process the refund
Refund will not be processed on the following cases:
- If the refund is requested after the initial departure time.
- If the customer, because of misunderstanding or delay, is missing the journey.
- If the customer is not present on the specified time at the boarding point or pick up point indicated on the E-ticket.
- Once the customer accepted the alternative journey proposed by Mekong Express, in case of problem encounter on the initial booking.